Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just kidding.

So apparently I am unable to post pictures from my iPhone. I viewed my blog on my laptop and the last two postings are missing their pictures. I'll try to fix that soon. And see how I can get it to work without having to go back and fix it everytime. There's such a convenience in being able to blog while on my phone. Maybe because there's too much on my computer to distract me... And it's also convenient cuz I can blog anywhere as my thoughts come to me instead of having to wait to get to a computer with Internet. By that time, I wouldve probably already forgotten what I had to say... Or after much more thought I realize it wasn't worth my time writing. But I like the idea of mobile blogging and blogging about random ish on impulse. So here it goes...

No comments: