Saturday, October 25, 2008

My summer

Since I have not written in my blog during the summer and have not written about my summer, I'd like to refresh my memories and look back at my summer. I want to say I grew the most this past summer and experienced much change internally as far as emotionally, spiritually, and religiously.

This picture of the Eiffel Tower twinkling and glowing in Paris is a good representation of my summer. Beautiful, grand, and epic.

To say the least, my summer was amazing and too short. Definitely one I'll never forget... Hate to be cliché but that's just the truth. Just a few highlights of this summer: me and my boyfriend became official and are extremely happy, I finally turned 21, I went on a religious pilgrimmage in France which was extremely rewarding, and I got to spend a lot of time with my family which I haven't been able to do since my last summer before college. Oh it was wonderful and I truly am blessed. I have to upload the pictures and share about my experiences one day. I have got to find the time to do that. It seems like time is flying... Summer has been over for over a month. It's almost november now... That's enough for today. More updates later.

Love to all, Bravebird.

P.S. See honey, bravebird loves to speak.

No comments: