Thursday, October 23, 2008

m.i.a.

it's been a while since i left a mark here. so i decided today would be the day. 

i havent slept yet. pulled an all nighter to "study" for this midterm i had this morning. i figured i'd wing it. so i leave for class on time, and even pretty early, which is a never occasion, so i have time to chill and smoke a stoge before i walk to class. that stoge was so relaxing! anyway, as i'm walking to class, i'm walking through this huge open space, and just my luck, a bird shits ON ME! it was super nasty. i hoped it didn't mean bad luck. I start trippin thinking I was going to fail my midterm. But once I get there, I'm still early so I have time to review. Once the test was passed out, I read it and saw that it wasn't as hard as I thought. Thank god! After I went home to kickback n chill. The boyfriend came n so did my homegirls. It was so relaxing n satisfying to just chill n mellow out with the ones I love after a stressful and tiring week. Anywho, I told everyone about my poop story. It was such good luck!

Cheers to my return. I set up mobile blogging on my iPhone. I'm excited. I get to post pictures now. Woo!

No comments: